Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin - Department of Social Sciences


Depending on your citizenship you may need an entrance visa for Germany. You can use your acceptance letter issued by Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin at the German Embassy or Consulate to obtain the visa.

If you need further documentation, please let us know. Visit the Consulate or Embassy as soon as possible to start the procedure, leaving yourself plenty of time to obtain a visa to enter Germany before the start of the semester. The German Foreign Office publishes a list of its missions abroad online.